How do we collect your information?
- When you purchase something from the Website, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us, such as your name, address and email address.
- We might collect your billing name, billing address, GST Number and payment method when you buy a product. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details about your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner Razorpay.
Do you disclose our personal information to third parties?
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to ensure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
How do we use user information?
- We might use the information you provide to contact you to confirm a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
- We use the information to respond to your requests or questions.
- We may use your information to make our website and products better.
- We use the information for security purposes. We may use the information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We use the information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting.
- We use the information to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS about your account or a product purchase.
- We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
- We do not send emails to customers requesting billing, login or password information. If you receive an email purporting to be from us asking you to provide personal or account information, or login and passwords, do not provide such information. Such emails may be fraudulent and used in connection with scams known as phishing. We request you to inform us of any such suspicious communications immediately.
- If the Website is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.